Quality Family Care
There is only one healer and that is your body itself. Your body knows how to mend itself if it is allowed to do so. We assist this healing process beginning with:
A private consultation discussing symptoms and medical history.
- X-ray by a bio-mechanics system designed for chiropractic purposes.
- A thorough examination of regions involved.
- Diagnosis of patient condition and development of an appropriate treatment and exercise program.
Childhood is full of falls, bumps, twists, jumps, etc. Each one has the potential to push your child’s spine out of alignment. Chiropractic is a gentle, safe and conservative way to help your child grow into a healthy lifestyle.
- Ear Infections – Ear infection or otitis media accounts for over 35% of all visits to the pediatrician in the United States. Prescribing antibiotics is the usual treatment, but that is not always effective and may even lead to a recurrence of ear infections. Many children deal with a continuing cycle of repeat ear infections, which lands them back at the pediatrician for more antibiotics.
- Constipation in Kids – Most children will periodically become constipated. The problem is usually short-lived and it does not cause long-term problems. Home treatment is usually all that is needed to relieve periodic constipation.
Causes of constipation include:
Adult foods. Constipation may also occur if your child drinks an excessive amount of cow’s milk. This happens most often in children younger than age 2.
Not drinking enough fluids. Sometimes the normal amount of fluid a child drinks is not enough, such as when the weather gets hot or the child increases his or her physical activities.
Not taking the time to have a bowel movement. A child may be so interested in play that he or she ignores the need to have a bowel movement.
Reluctance to use the bathroom. A child might become constipated when he or she is in a new environment, such as when traveling.
Changes in daily routine such as when traveling or after starting school.
Medications. Many medications can cause constipation.